top of page
Events & Meetings
- Fri, 10 MarZoom webinar10 Mar, 14:00 – 15:00Zoom webinarThis session aims to provide background to the specific recruitment challenges facing milling companies today, along with a breakdown of the industries the sector is competing against. Attendees will leave with some tips and ideas of how to attract talent to their businesses
- Thu, 01 DecLondon01 Dec 2022, 10:00 – 15:00London, 21 Arlington St, St. James's, London SW1A 1RN, UKAs in previous years, the seminar will bring together experts to share knowledge on research and policy developments, ranging from updates on wheat breeding and contaminants to flour processing and nutrition.
- Tue, 11 OctUK Flour Millers webinar: Homebaking market11 Oct 2022, 11:00 – 11:30UK Flour Millers webinar: Homebaking marketA must for everyone connected to the sale of retail flour Along with data from the current market, this session will also explore the direction of travel and review the impact of previous recessions have had on homebaking behaviour.
- Fri, 08 JulUK Flour Millers webinar: Cyber security08 Jul 2022, 14:00 – 15:00UK Flour Millers webinar: Cyber securityWe will be joined by the Food Sectory Lead from the government's National Cyber Security Centre, who will be sharing knowledge and practical advice on cyber security including staying safe; minimising risk; and responding to threats
- Thu, 05 MayUK Flour Millers webinar: Food trends05 May 2022, 14:00 – 15:00UK Flour Millers webinar: Food trendsWe will be joined by Charles Banks of the Food People who will be sharing research on current food trends with an emphasis on sustainability and the plant-based category.
- Fri, 22 AprZoom webinar22 Apr 2022, 14:00 – 15:00Zoom webinarWill a strategic review of policy, because of the Russian invasion of Ukraine, result in a change of direction in government policies?
- Fri, 18 MarZoom webinar18 Mar 2022, 14:00 – 15:00Zoom webinarAccording to international statistics, the UK is falling behind competitors in terms of the productivity of our farms and manufacturing. The government is keen to encourage investment that might address this “productivity gap”.
- Fri, 04 MarZoom webinar04 Mar 2022, 14:00 – 05 Mar 2022, 14:00Zoom webinar
- Tue, 01 MarHuntingdon Marriott Hotel01 Mar 2022, 09:30 – 15:30Huntingdon Marriott Hotel, Hinchingbrooke Business Park Kingfisher Way, Huntingdon PE29 6FL, UKThe Milling Wheat Conference recognises innovation and excellence in milling wheat production and brings together the supply chain to ensure quality throughout production, from variety to loaf. The event also incorporates the YEN Wheat Quality Awards.
- Fri, 28 JanOnline Zoom webinar28 Jan 2022, 14:00 – 15:30Online Zoom webinarThis webinar will look at ongoing research by plant breeders to increase the fibre content of wheat as well as reviewing some of the science and general thinking around fibre, wholemeal and wholegrain
Back To Top
bottom of page